I M A G E S

I M A G E S
Yellowstone National Park

Monday, August 29, 2011

Digital Effects

If you have ever heard the expression Photoshopped you know that a reasonably handy person can manipulate a modern digital image file in many ways. Photoshop is a very popular photo editing software used so extensively that the name has been become verbalized. Photoshopped means that what you see may not be as it was originally taken, i.e., it's been modified, enhanced, improved etc.

Here are links to my 'shopped' images. They include images stitched together to create panoramas, color manipulated, special effects added, etc. I will add more as I find where I had filed them; check back regularly. Comment welcome. Thanks

Panoramas
Photoshop Out of Bounds special effect
Color manipulation
Filters

No comments:

Post a Comment